Indian Wind-Power Growth to Wane on Policy Shortfall, GWEC SaysGanesh Nagarajan
India’s wind-power installations will probably fall at least 37 percent this year as a lack of grid connections, land-acquisition delays and an insufficient regulatory framework hamper growth, according to a report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations