Hewlett-Packard Credit Rating Cut by Moody’s on CompetitionTom Giles
Hewlett-Packard Co. had its credit ratings cut by Moody’s Investors Service, which cited concern about the computer maker’s ability to contend with competition and “execution challenges.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day