Harper Says Canada to Decide on Nexen, Investment RulesTheophilos Argitis and Greg Quinn
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said the government will make decisions on foreign-investment guidelines and on whether to approve “a couple” of proposals including Cnooc Ltd.’s $15.1 billion bid for Canada’s Nexen Inc. in “the near future.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards