Bourke Loses Bid for Hearing Into Alleged False TestimonyDavid Glovin
Frederic Bourke, the co-founder of handbag maker Dooney & Bourke who was convicted of joining in a foreign bribery conspiracy, lost his bid for a hearing into whether prosecutors presented false testimony at his trial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas