AMSC Cuts 25% of Jobs in Restructuring as Wind Growth SlowsChristopher Martin
American Superconductor Corp., a U.S. maker of wind-turbine components, fired 25 percent of its global workforce as part of a restructuring effort that will save $10 million a year as the wind industry slows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders