Dealers Build Bond Inventories Fastest Since ‘07: Credit MarketsSarika Gangar and Lisa Abramowicz
The biggest banks are boosting their corporate-bond stockpiles at the fastest pace since 2007, supporting a market that’s generating losses for the first time since March and keeping a record volume of debt sales on track.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing