ConAgra Agrees to Acquire Buy Ralcorp for $5 BillionDuane D. Stanford
ConAgra Foods Inc. won the backing of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. for a takeover with a $5 billion bid, ending a 20-month standoff after Ralcorp shareholders pressured the maker of private brand foods to stop opposing the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure