Zhang Companies Drop in Hong Kong as Billionaire ResignsBloomberg News
China Rongsheng Heavy Industries Group Holdings Ltd. and Glorious Property Holdings Ltd. both declined in Hong Kong trading after billionaire Zhang Zhirong quit as chairman of the companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's