Small Business Saturday Grows Up
Leslie Bowers’s customers arrived in droves the Saturday after Thanksgiving, increasing sales fourfold at Peace of the Earth, her Louisville natural bath boutique. They opened their wallets for Small Business Saturday, a marketing campaign created by American Express in 2010 that offers cardholders a $25 rebate to shop at local, independent stores the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing