Osborne May Extend U.K. Austerity to 2018, IFS SaysAndrew Atkinson
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne may have to extend his austerity program by another year to 2018 after a deterioration in Britain’s economic prospects, according to the Institute for Fiscal Studies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day