Oil Near 1-Week Low as Supply Counters Europe OptimismGrant Smith
Oil traded near its lowest level in almost a week in New York as a forecast that U.S. crude supplies increased balanced optimism that a new agreement on aid for Greece will help resolve Europe’s debt turmoil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy