In the Tax Battle, It's Banks 2, France 0By
François Hollande launched his campaign for president of France last January by declaring, “My enemy is the world of finance.” Since taking office in May, his government has unleashed a barrage of taxes and regulations on bankers and other financial-market players.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's