HP Investor Sues Over Losses From Alleged Autonomy FraudJoel Rosenblatt
Hewlett-Packard Co. was sued by an investor over an $8.8 billion writedown that the company said was partly related to falsified finances at Autonomy Corp., the British software maker it bought last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy