Blanchflower to Replace BernankeBy
Mark Carney will face an approval hearing at U.K. Parliament’s Treasury Committee before the new job commences on July 1, the day after Mervyn King steps down. Carney, who is married to a Briton and has four daughters with dual nationality, plans to serve for five years and will seek British citizenship.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts