Amazon Raises $3 Billion in First Bond Offering in DecadeCharles Mead
Amazon.com Inc., the world’s largest online retailer, issued $3 billion of debt to help finance the purchase of its Seattle headquarters in its first bond offering for more than a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts