Knight CEO Said to See Business as Usual Amid Unit Sale ReportStephanie Ruhle and Nina Mehta
Thomas Joyce, moving to reassure Knight Capital Group Inc. employees after a report that it might get offers for its biggest unit, told them capital levels are strong and no deal will be done unless it makes sense for the company, according to a person briefed on the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing