ArcelorMittal May Fire Up to 400 Workers in Liege, L’Echo SaysAoife White
ArcelorMittal may eliminate as many as 400 jobs at its Liege plants after unions refused to accept planned cutbacks, L’Echo reported, citing the company and trade unions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards