Total Got Seven Bids for TIGF French Gas Network, CEO SaysTara Patel
Total SA, Europe’s third-largest oil company, has received seven bids for its natural gas network in southwestern France, Chief Executive Officer Christophe de Margerie said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting