Slovenia to Take Full Control of Biggest Bank as KBC Pulls OutBoris Cerni
Slovenia will probably gain full control of Nova Ljubljanska Banka d.d., its biggest bank, as Belgium’s KBC Groep NV is pulling out, Finance Minister Janez Sustersic said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day