Philippine Bonds Advance Before Budget, GDP Data; Peso GainsKarl Lester M. Yap
Philippine bonds headed for a weekly gain on speculation a government report next week will show economic growth last quarter was the least in 2012, prompting speculation of more interest-rate cuts. The peso rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's