KKR Agrees to Buy Blackstone-Owned Alliant Insurance ServicesDevin Banerjee
KKR & Co., the private-equity firm run by Henry Kravis and George Roberts, agreed to buy brokerage Alliant Insurance Services Inc. from Blackstone Group LP for an undisclosed price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks