Hungary Debt Rating Cut at S&P on Economic-Growth ProspectsEdith Balazs
Hungary’s credit rating was lowered to two steps below investment grade at Standard & Poor’s, which said the government’s policies are eroding medium-term economic-growth prospects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap