Gol to Cut 850 Jobs as 20 Jets Returned in Webjet ClosingTelma Marotto and Karen Eeuwens
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA, Brazil’s second-biggest airline, will eliminate about 850 jobs and return 20 Boeing Co. 737 jets to lessors as it shutters the newly acquired Webjet unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans