GDF Suez Takes Government to Court Over Natural Gas PricesTara Patel
GDF Suez SA, France’s biggest distributor of natural gas, is taking the government to court over its decision to cap a fourth-quarter increase in regulated fuel rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day