B-School Highlights: London Business School Gives Startups a BoostFrancesca Di Meglio
London Business School’s Deloitte Institute of Innovation & Entrepreneurship gave seven promising graduate businesses a hand at its first Founder Awards on Nov. 8. The startups, which included a handbag company and another that allows people to use smartphones to monitor moles for signs of skin cancer, received a year-long place in the school’s incubator, a small cash injection, mentoring from Deloitte and London Business School faculty, and access to training and workshops, among other things.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet