Aberdeen May Boost Dividends Next Week; Repsol Might CutCorinne Gretler
Aberdeen Asset Management Plc and United Utilities Group Plc are among eight companies in the Stoxx Europe 600 Index that may boost their dividends next week, while Repsol SA might cut its shareholder payout, data compiled by Bloomberg show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again