Thai Billionaire Extends F&N Offer Deadline After OUE BidJonathan Burgos
Thai billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi extended a deadline for a $7.3 billion offer to gain control of Singapore’s Fraser & Neave Ltd. after a group led by Overseas Union Enterprise Ltd. topped the bid last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks