South African Stocks Climb to Record High on SABMiller RallyStephen Gunnion
South Africa’s benchmark stock index climbed to a record high as SABMiller Plc, the world’s second-largest brewer, rallied the most in more than four years after reporting earnings that beat analyst estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline