SABMiller Profit Tops Estimates on Africa, Latin AmericaClementine Fletcher
SABMiller Plc, the world’s second-biggest brewer, said first-half earnings rose 17 percent as gains in Latin America and Africa offset European declines, and the acquisition of Foster’s Group Ltd. boosted profitability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline