Rio Tinto Taps Feng Shui Seeking Good Fortune in ChinaBloomberg News
After weathering the collapse of a $19.5 billion deal in 2009 and the arrest of four executives, Rio Tinto Group did what you do in China to court better fortune: It bought a jade horse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders