Topix Heads to Four-Month High as Yen Weakens Past 82Norie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks rose, with the Topix Index closing at its highest level in more than four months, as the yen weakened past 82 to the dollar for the first time since April, boosting earnings outlook for exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap