GM China Chief Sees Lift in 2013 Sales on Commercial DemandBloomberg News
General Motors Co., which counts China as its biggest market by volume, said its sales in the world’s largest auto market may see a lift next year from gains in commercial vehicle deliveries and demand for passenger cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself