Gazprom to Spend $2 Billion to Boost EU Gas Flows via BelarusAliaksandr Kudrytski
OAO Gazprom will invest $2 billion to expand Belarusian natural-gas pipelines and boost fuel transit shipments from the nation to the European Union by 30 percent, Chief Executive Officer Alexey Miller said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis