Yen Gains Versus Peers on Bets Recent Losses OverdoneKristine Aquino
The yen climbed versus most of its 16 major peers as technical indicators signaled its recent drop may have been too rapid and as a contraction in euro-area manufacturing and services damped global growth prospects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks