Zale Falls on Wider-Than-Expected First-Quarter LossLauren Coleman-Lochner
Zale Corp., the operator of the Zales and Piercing Pagoda jewelry chains, fell the most in almost four years after reporting a fiscal first-quarter loss that was wider than analysts estimated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself