Hostess Judge Approves Wind-Down of Twinkie MakerDawn McCarty and Phil Milford
Hostess Brands Inc. won interim approval from a bankruptcy judge to shut down and start selling the Twinkie maker’s assets after last-minute mediation with its bakers’ union failed to resolve a contract dispute, leaving more than 18,000 jobs at risk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day