Croatia to Put 800 Million Kuna in Airline, Poslovni SaysJasmina Kuzmanovic
Croatia will inject 800 million kuna ($135 million) into Croatia Airlines d.d., the nation’s state-owned carrier, Poslovni Dnevnik reported, citing Transportation Minister Sinisa Hajdas Doncic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts