Chilean Currency Bears Unwind Bets by $1.1 Billion Over Two DaysSebastian Boyd
International investors reduced their bets against the peso by $1.1 billion in two days to the lowest level in a month on Nov. 19, according to data published today by the central bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself