Dubai Group, Banks Said Close to $6 Billion Debt AgreementDana El Baltaji, Stefania Bianchi and Arif Sharif
Emirates NBD PJSC and Noor Islamic Bank are among creditors close to an agreement with Dubai Group LLC on restructuring $6 billion of debt after more than two years of talks, four bankers familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself