Heineken Sees Boost From ‘Not for Bond’ Tequila Beer DesperadosClementine Fletcher
A beer created in France and flavored by Mexican tequila to appeal to younger drinkers from Russia to Brazil is providing a fillip for Heineken NV as growth slows in more traditional European markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone