Digg’s New Business: Finding Apps You’ll LoveOm Malik
When News.me, a New York company, acquired some assets of the earliest social news sharing service Digg and refocused on Digg, its chance of making it was seen as a long shot. And while that dark prognosis hasn’t changed, Digg has come up with a business model—making app discovery easier—that could set it on the right path and in the process show others a new way of doing business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner