China Water Conservation Investment to Rise 15%, Securities SaysBloomberg News
Investment in water conservation this winter and next spring among governments and private companies in China will increase by more than 15 percent to more than 336.4 billion yuan ($54 million), the China Securities Journal reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's