BofA Seen Doling Out $10 Billion for Dividends, BuybacksHugh Son
Bank of America Corp., the top performer in the Dow Jones Industrial Average this year, may commit as much as $10 billion to dividends and share repurchases in 2013, said International Strategy & Investment Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day