Watching Live Digital TV on an iPad Mini or Galaxy Note IIKevin C. Tofel
Outside the U.S., mobile television is a bit more accessible. Europe and Asia, for example, have heavily used standards with solid backing, while here we’ve seen most efforts turn into relative flops. That leaves it up to the consumer to find solutions. And while there are a number of them, the most popular is likely the Slingbox, a pass-through device that captures your television signal and plays it back over Wi-Fi or mobile broadband on nearly any platform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap