Tiger Global Hedge Fund Takes 9.9% Stake in GrouponDouglas MacMillan
Groupon Inc. shares rose as much as 15 percent after Tiger Global Management LLC, the $8 billion hedge fund run by Chase Coleman and Feroz Dewan, said it acquired a 9.9 percent stake in the daily deal site.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day