ResCap Wins Court Approval of Ocwen Servicing Unit SaleSteven Church
Residential Capital LLC won court approval to sell its mortgage servicing unit to Ocwen Financial Corp. for $3 billion after putting off a fight with loan investors and resolving other objections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances