Mumbai Returns to Normal Following Divisive Politician’s FuneralShikhar Balwani
Mumbai, home to India’s biggest companies including Tata Sons Ltd. and Reliance Industries Ltd., returned to normal a day after the city shut down for the funeral of divisive politician Bal Thackeray.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day