MBA Pay: The Devil's in the DetailsLouis Lavelle
For many years, prospective business school students have studied the career stats for the nation’s top MBA programs like handicappers poring over the Daily Racing Form before the big race. But unlike that august publication, which can tell you which horses love the mud and which finish strong, the career stats have been, well, uninspiring. While individual schools sometimes provide more detailed information, for the most part what you got was average pay for each school’s graduates in their first job after graduation. And that’s it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's