Japan Stocks Advance on Stimulus Hopes, U.S. Budget TalksNorie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks rose, with the Topix Index capping the biggest gain in a three-day period since March 2011, as utilities jumped on speculation elections next month will hand power to an opposition party more supportive of nuclear power and as a weaker yen buoyed exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis