Futures Gain as Mechel Discount Swells: Russia OvernightLeon Lazaroff and Julia Leite
Futures on Russia’s RTS Index climbed in New York as the prospect of a resolution to the U.S. budget crisis bolstered riskier assets and as crude gained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing